Friday, March 8, 2013

Quotations - Citáty

Quotations - Citáty




Photo made with love


Your Photos. Your Memories.




“In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.” - Alfred Stieglitz

“When photographing, turn around, your best picture might be behind you.” – David Huffines

“Photography is the beauty of life, captured.” - Tara Chisholm

…photographs open doors into the past but they also allow a look into the future.
- Sally Mann



“A true photographer is as rare as a true poet or a true painter.”
- Jean Cocteau


“Wherever there is light, one can photograph.”
- Alfred Stieglitz




“Good better best never let it rest tip your good is your better and your better is your best. “ - Anonymous


“Black and white photography is a perfect lie. We must not let colour destroy this image.” - Patrick Summerfield

“A photographer’s reality is what he or she wants to show.” - Fred Picker

“There’s no rhyme or reason to what makes a great photo. Most of the time it is pure chance and a quick shutter finger, but other times it is planning, ingenuity and sometimes even stalking.” - Chelsea Roberson

“If you can see, you can also take pictures. But learning to see may take a long time. “ - Anonymous

“Photography has increased my awareness.” - Andreas Carl

“God makes the pictures I just take ‘em.” - Ed H. Urqhardt

“When gifts are given to me through my camera, I accept them graciously.” - Minor White

“It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.” - Paul Caponigro

“Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.” - David Alan Harvey

“I don’t trust words. I trust pictures.” – Gilles Peress

“My last word is that it all depends on what you visualize.” - Ansel Adams

“Love for photography. Eat sleep and breathe it. Become a photograph.” - Anonymous

“A picture should be looked at – not talked about.” - Elliott Erwitt

“A photographic portrait is a picture of someone who knows he is being photographed.” - Richard Avedon

“Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the ‘ah-ha’.” - Ernst Haas

I don’t speak emotionally about my pictures. That’s for other people to do. I will say that I love my photographs. That’s what keeps me going. That’s what keeps me ambitious.” - George Tice

“Photography is like life… What does it all mean? I don’t know – but you get an impression, a feeling…. An impression of walking through the street, walking through the park, walking through life. I’m very suspicious of people who say they know what it means.” - Leonard Freed


source







No comments:

Post a Comment